Friday, October 23, 2015



This post lights are called Urban lights, this are found infront of the LACMA museum. Last semester I did a research of this work, and I learn it's importance. I learn that this building was design to give LACMA a sense of life at night. This light give a sense of life to an empty night , at Wilshire Blvd. Since it's creator Chris Burden created in 2008, it has been a success. It total of lamps is of 202, with 17 different styles, inspired from the 1920's and 30's. It has been visited from people from around the world, many people takes picture for their own records. Maybe the cost might have been the problem due to the high prize of the cast iron. I think this project was a very good idea it accomplishes are the goal that were settle. It has visitors, it also gives also a sense of life during nighttime.

No comments:

Post a Comment